IHMEC project creates and exports joint indoor hygiene solution of Central Baltic area SME’s into the Saudi Arabian construction market using indoor hygiene (IH) as a competitive edge. The project brings together relevant clusters from Finland, Sweden and Estonia into a meta-cluster which aims to enter into the Middle East construction market with new and tailor-made indoor hygiene solutions.
IHMEC helps the partner companies
- To reduce the risks of entering new markets with innovative IH products
- To test and tailor the IH solutions to fit the market conditions
- To know the ME (Saudi-Arabia) markets, their main players, regulations, customs, potential customers, way of doing business etc.
- To build network needed to reach the key stakeholders and customers
- To find a local distributor and set a foot to Saudi market
Find more about the project activites: IHMEC – Breaking the Infection Chain
Project duration: 03/2018 – 05/2021.
Project total budget: 2,18 M€
The project is co-funded by the Interreg Central Baltic programme.