Seminar 19.nov “Kuidas efektiivselt ehitada enegriatõhusat puitmoodulmaja? “
Seminar toimub 19. novembril Radisson Blu Sky hotellis Rävala pst 3 Tallinn algusegakell 10.00
10.15 Finnwood 2.3 and Eurocode 5, Jouni Hakkarainen (Metsäwood)
Metsä Wood has developed a design software Finnwood which has over 50 000 users in 10 countries. Finnwood helps our customers to specify Kerto LVL and other Metsä Wood products in an easy way to their wooden constructions. Design is made based on Eurocode 5 and material properties which are defined in Declaration of Performance (DoP) documents of Metsä Wood products.
11.45 I-beams Tommy Persson (Masonite, Byggma Group)
14.00 The protection of wooden buildings: air-tightness, sealing and care for details, Michele Dal Rì (Rothoblaas)
With regard to the thermal performance of the building’s casing, it is necessary to take into consideration three main factors: heat transmittance linked with the doors, windows, walls and roof; air tightness against the infiltration of vapour inside the construction elements and the insulation material; protection from the wind against the entry of cold air into the indoor heated spaces. Rothoblaas can provide products for the fulfillment of these cases, together with the best solution for the structural fixing
Speaker: Eng. Michele Dal Rì:
• Master degree in Construction and Architectural Engineering (M.Sc.) from University of Trento Engineering Faculty with specialization in structural timber design (2003-2009)
• Master Thesis in Evaluation of Structural Robustness of long span glulam structures from University of Colorado at Boulder awarded from General Confederation of Italian Industry (2008-2009)
• Engineer license and professional experience on timber projects and construction site since 2009
• 6 years of experience in Rothoblaas technical department as timber connection engineer and product manager
• Over 3000 consultations in timber connection calculation with customers and sales force
• Over 50 courses given to engineers and carpenters about timber connectors calculation and wood connection design
• Over 30 visits to production plants (metal wood connectors and screws) with quality control process investigation for CE Approval
• Over 20 Technical and commercial brochures about wood connectors developed
15.15 kohvipaus ja vestlusring
Seminar on kõigile osalejatele tasuta , registreerimiseks saada e-kiri email@example.com hiljemalt teisipäeva, 17.novembri õhtuks.
Seminari korraldab Eesti puitmajaklaster koostöös K-rauta-ga.